IPMA-Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the direct membership.
- STUDENT MEMBER (SMIPMA)
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERS (AIPMA)
- FULL MEMBERS (MIPMA)
- FELLOW MEMBERS (FIPMA)
- HONORARY FELLOW MEMBER (HON.FIPMA)
- REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
A. STUDENT MEMBER (SMIPMA)
This is for individuals undergoing studies in administration and management in polytechnics, universities and other professional programmes.
B. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (AIPMA)
- Graduates of any recognized university in Nigeria and abroad.
- HND, HNC,BSC Etc.
- Professional certificates e.g. ACIA,ACIS,ACMA,ANAN,ACA.
C. FULL MEMBERSHIP (MIPMA)
- MBA,MSC,MPA from a recognized university
- First degree, HND with 5years experience
- Professional certificates, ACIA,ANAN,ICAN etc
- Must be above 20 years.
D. FELLOW (FIPMA)
- Must be above 40 years
- Must attained a highest peak of your profession.
- BSC,MSC,PHD, ITH 7 years working experience
E. HONORARY FELLOW MEMBER (HON. FIPMA)
The honorary fellow is the highest grade of membership of the institute and is reserved for TOP national and international dignities and corporate leaders who have achieved exceptional success in field of business administration and management. Membership is strictly by invitation only.